EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: PROJECT MANAGER - Deadline Extended June 16, 2023
Reporting to the Executive Director the Project Manager oversees the maintenance, repairs, and renovations of the T7UIHA rental units, ensuring the assets are safeguarded and in good condition. The Project Manager directs the planning, scheduling and implementation of Capital replacements, scheduled annual maintenance and renovations. Prepares the annual Replacement Reserve and Repairs and Maintenance budget and work plan in line with Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation operating agreement. Will bid out work, complete contracts, and provide project management for construction projects. All other duties as delegated by the Executive Director.
• Prepare capital costs and annual maintenance repairs and maintenance budget/workplan to Executive Director.
• Complete scope of work for repairs and renovations on units.
• Approves contracts and ensures budget is adhered to for budgeted items.
• Work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor in developing annual maintenance repairs on rental units.
• Works with Maintenance Supervisor to establish work schedules for preventative maintenance on a weekly and monthly basis,
ensuring work is completed.
• Will be submitting a monthly spread sheet of repairs and renovations work on rental units to the Executive Director.
• Analyzes cost per unit to ensure budget limits are adhered to.
• Monthly project management reports to Board of Directors
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Project Management experience
• Strong computer skills particularly in excel, word and outlook
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent planning, scheduling and imitating skills
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Good technical skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Project management certificate
• Business management diploma with 10 years related experience
• Journeyman carpentry ticket if applicable
• Must have own vehicle and a drivers’ license
DEADLINE: JUNE 16, 2023
APPLICATION PACKAGE TO INCLUDE; COVER LETTER, RESUME, CREDENTIALS, CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK AND 3 REFERENCES.
THANK YOU TO ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS BUT ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION TO:
Treaty 7 Urban Indian Housing Authority
234 12C St. North
Lethbridge, AB T1H 2M7